Manage and protect infrastructure, information, and interactions against a growing array of increasingly sophisticated threats with comprehensive threat protection from the global leader in enterprise security solutions.
- Use comprehensive data correlation to identify and prioritize risks against security threats to reduce incident response time
- Use global intelligence to anticipate and protect against threats
- Reduce cost by standardizing security management and compliance processes
- Create a platform to protect against emerging threats, prevent data breaches, report on incidents, and document compliance
- Control costs and reduce complexity through continuous security management
Symantec Protection Center
Symantec Protection Center unifies information security management across systems, networks and data to effectively protect against the inherent risks in today’s IT infrastructures. It helps organizations strengthen their security defenses by providing a cohesive view of enterprise security, improving incident response times and driving greater operational efficiencies. Protection Center is a security console that is available at no additional charge as part of Endpoint Protection and Protection Suite Enterprise Edition products.
Symantec Control Compliance Suite
Symantec Control Compliance Suite addresses today’s complex IT risk and compliance challenges by providing a solid framework on which to build your IT Governance, Risk and Compliance program. Control Compliance Suite allows you to communicate IT risk in business-relevant terms, prioritize remediation efforts based on a composite view of risk, and automate assessment processes to improve overall security and compliance posture.
XCEND Security Consulting Services
Our Security Consulting Services include architectural design, implementation and residency for Symantec security and compliance products. We design optimal security architectures as well as comprehensive deployment plans to help you achieve an accelerated ROI.
XCEND Managed Security Services
XCEND Managed Security Services puts aspects of security operations under the management of experienced specialists to offer your organization a higher level of protection for its mission-critical information assets. By leveraging Symantec’s world-class analytics and network security services, organizations can improve business continuity and enhance the efficiency of their security operations.
- Prevent intrusions and stop attacks before they reach endpoints
- Protect endpoints from known and unknown threats using advanced threat detection and prevention
- Prevent unauthorized access to resources and gain visibility into security event information
Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition
Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition is powered with Symantec Insight and protects with the industry’s fastest, most-effective endpoint security, combined with industry-leading messaging protection and innovative web security. Powerful, centralized visibility and control are achieved with Symantec Protection Center enabling policy enforcement, consolidated reporting, and real-time intelligence to increase security posture while reducing upfront and on-going costs.
Symantec Endpoint Protection
Powered by Insight, Endpoint Protection is the fastest, most powerful endpoint antivirus software solution you can buy for both virtual and physical systems. Endpoint Protection provides state-of-the-art defense against all types of attacks and seamlessly integrates the essential antivirus security tools you need into a single, high performance agent with a single management console. Endpoint Protection provides leading antivirus protection without slowing you down.
Symantec Endpoint Encryption
Symantec Endpoint Encryption software provides advanced data encryption and file encryption for desktops, laptops, and removable storage devices. It offers scalable, enterprise-wide security that prevents unauthorized access by using strong access control and powerful encryption. Symantec Endpoint Encryption provides a central management console, enabling safe, central deployment and management of encryption to endpoints.
Symantec Endpoint Protection.cloud
Symantec Endpoint Protection.cloud offers comprehensive security for your Windows-based laptops, desktops, and file servers as a hosted service, helping you to protect your business without installing additional hardware or management software. It is designed to safeguard your systems with advanced security technologies all managed from a single Web-based management console.
Managed Endpoint Protection Services
Symantec Managed Endpoint Protection Services deliver enhanced prevention against threats by combining endpoint protection solutions with 24×7 remote monitoring and onsite management by security experts. Organizations benefit from increased protection, improved regulatory compliance and improved productivity thus allowing IT staff to focus on strategic business initiatives.
- Correlate security logs with real-time, actionable intelligence to address new messaging threats quickly and minimize risks
- Block viruses and other external threats from SharePoint collaboration sites to maintain employee productivity
- Improve Exchange and Domino performance and minimize network downtime by reducing the volume of processed messages
- Choose from a range of delivery options, including on-premise, hosted, managed service, appliance and hybrid implementations
Symantec Messaging Gateway powered by Brightmail
Symantec Messaging Gateway powered by Brightmail, delivers inbound and outbound messaging security, with effective and accurate real-time antispam and antivirus protection, advanced content filtering, data loss prevention, and email encryption. Messaging Gateway is simple to administer and catches more than 99% of spam with less than one in a million false positives. Defend your email perimeter, and quickly respond to new messaging threats with this market leading messaging security solution.
Symantec MessageLabs Email Security.cloud
Symantec MessageLabs Email Security.cloud combines advanced email antivirus, antispam, and content filtering capabilities in an easy to manage solution that requires no on-site hardware or software. Part of an integrated approach to securing and managing email, Web, and instant messaging traffic, Email Security.cloud includes an industry-leading SLA that covers 100% protection against known and unknown viruses and a 99% spam capture rate.
Security Consulting Services
XCEND Consulting Services include architectural design, implementation and residency for Symantec security and compliance products. We design optimal security architectures as well as comprehensive deployment plans to help you achieve an accelerated ROI.
- Keep networks and confidential information secure and available
- Protect networks from external threats such as malware delivered over the Web
- Enhance Web security and reduce legal exposure by blocking access to restricted sites
- Scan Internet email and other outbound Web traffic to prevent loss of confidential data
- Detect and prevent proliferation of botnets to protect users against Web 2.0 Internet page and application threats
- Choose among on-premises, hosted, and appliance options for Web security and filtering
Symantec Web Gateway
Symantec Web Gateway protects organizations against multiple types of Web-borne malware, prevents data loss over the Web and gives organizations the flexibility of deploying it as either a virtual appliance or on physical hardware. Powered by Insight, Symantec’s innovative Web content filtering technology, Web Gateway relies on a global network of greater than 175 million users to identify new threats before they cause disruption in organizations.
Symantec MessageLabs Web Security.cloud
Symantec MessageLabs Web Security.cloud helps protect your organization from Web-borne threats and enables the control, monitoring and enforcement of Web Acceptable Use Policies with minimal latency. Automatically updated anti-malware layers block threats safely away from your network while URL filtering policies and Web traffic quota limits reduce Web misuse and help protect your bandwidth.